You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Spectrum App displaying error IDID-3210

jpg2401
jpg2401 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello, I have been trying to log into the spectrum app on my mobile device for over a week now. This error code tells me that I should try again later. It has been a week. When is later?

I am able to access my account on spectrum.net on my desktop, but not on my desktop. I need to use the app to change my wifi name and password.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 649 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @jpg2401 !

Welcome to our community! I'm sorry for any frustration in trying to get logged in to the My Spectrum App and our website. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it but we don't have an ETA for that fix to be rolled out yet. We would be able to change the WiFi name and password for you. I'm happy to message you here to get the information. Since you've been trying to get logged in for over a week, if you call in to 855-707-7328 our agents would be able to get that updated for you and it would be a bit quicker since you would be speaking to someone in real time. We're happy to go with whichever option would work better for you.

This discussion has been closed.