You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

My Spectrum App will not open

Options
jjam31
jjam31 Posts: 1 Newcomer

The My Spectrum app will not open. I had to change my login info and ever since then the app will not open. It just keeps saying “Unable to Complete Service Request”. The only option it gives me to hut is “Retry”. It just keeps going in an endless loop. I cannot manage my equipment on my modem, and I have equipment that I need to reconnect. This needs fixed on the app ASAP please!

Tagged:

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,716 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi & welcome!

There are no known issues currenly imapacting app login. It sounds like your device is still trying to log in with the old login information. Most devices have an option to bypass autofill or auto login, or they have an option to clear old login data.

If you are still having an issue, let us know and include the device you are using along with any other troubleshooting you've tried in you reply.

Thanks!

• Dstew
    Dstew Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I am having the same exact problem on my iPhone! I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, powering down my phone IOS 16.3.1 and restarting multiple times and I fall into the same loop described above.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,716 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

@Dstew Hi & welcome!

The app authenticates through the modem, please try restarting the modem on the account and let us know if the issue continues.

This discussion has been closed.