Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

When will Xumo DVR be available again?

Saber6
Saber6 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 28 in Cloud DVR

The DVR option was remotely removed from our Xumo device about six months ago without advanced notice. We were told that it would be available again about now. We have not received an update since that time.

Best Answer

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 772 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Saber6

Welcome to our community! The Cloud DVR option should be able to be added back to accounts as of today by calling 855-707-7328.

Answers

• Sangirl23
    Sangirl23 Posts: 1 Newcomer

I called the number listed today 8/14 and was told that the cloud service is still unavailable.

• GaryGo
    GaryGo Posts: 16 Participant

I was affected by the cloud DVR issue a few months ago, but I have been using cloud DVR through Xumo and Roku since at least the beginning of July. Try logging out of the Spectrum app on your Xumo, and logging in again.

• Ren_neR
    Ren_neR Posts: 2 Spectator
    edited August 22

its back up if its not try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling , i that doesn't seem to help reboot the modem, router and your device that you were streaming on. see if that helps :)