You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Spectrum TV Choppy on Xbox Series X

cjuncosa
cjuncosa Posts: 1 Newcomer

Spectrum TV is choppy on Xbox Series X. With Xbox set at 1080p or 4k output doesn't matter, still extremely choppy. Watching live sports its very unpleasant. Any solution? We have Apple TVs in other rooms, they work fine.

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 649 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @cjuncosa

Welcome to our community! I apologize for the frustration with our app on the Series X. Currently our app is only supported for the Xbox One, One S, and One X. Due to the way Microsoft has their store set up, it is available for download for the Series X, but there may be issues with the picture quality or functionality of the app since it has not been recoded for the Series X at this time.

• Thanks4nothing
    Thanks4nothing Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have been using this app with limited issues but it has been horrible the last few days. I can't even watch the championship game right now. It took almost a year, multiple hours off of work for multiple appointments to get my internet fixed after it was installed. I was told it was my central air causing interference by 2 supervisors. I told them it sounded like BS because a lot of homes have central air. They just said that was it. Finally a new service guy found out it was a pinched line where the original installer ran it between my return grille and the wall. Hopefully your coders are better than the install guys and the supervisos. Is this going to take hours,days or weeks to fix?

• Randy_S
    Randy_S Posts: 514 Spectrum Employee

@Thanks4nothing, we do apologize for the frustration and for the earlier techs missing the pinched wire. I am glad you let us know and if you would like for us to submit any kind of employee feedback on the earlier interactions or still having issues, let me know and we will send you a private message to continue with the specifics of what is going on with your account and get this resolved if it isn't already.

Again, I am sorry you went through that but glad you brought your concern here.

Randy

• ErikMastrianni
    ErikMastrianni Posts: 2 Spectator

I agree. Live sports are awful with the spectrum app on the series X. What can be done about this ?

This discussion has been closed.