Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Xumo Guide - Info Unavailable

2»

Answers

• Mowhit
    Mowhit Posts: 8 Spectator
  • James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

The current Spectrum TV app version for Xumo is 31.4.1

• James_M

All -

We have a couple follow-up questions:

• When you see "Info Unavailable", how far in advance are you looking (current time, 4 hrs ahead, 8hrs ahead, 2 days ahead, etc)?
    • When you see "Info Unavailable", does the program information eventually populate if you pause or wait? If so, how long does it take? (ie. is there a short or extended lag time to populate)
    • When the guide reads "Info Unavailable", are you able to go back or navigate through the guide and see the program information populate?

Thanks for your help and your patience while we investigate.

• lbmoss11
    lbmoss11 Posts: 7 Spectator
    edited December 2023

Hello, @James_M, The answer for me is the same as, MRoberts. I have also noticed in system management under build version, it has shown software update in progress for several days ?

• James_M

Thanks, everyone.

I did reach out to the app team and they are aware of this issue and are currently investigating. No further examples are needed at this time. I will provide an update once one is available. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks again!

• Wester
    Wester Posts: 12 Participant

I can’t speak for everyone else, but for me the problem disappeared several days ago. Thank you Spectrum! I’m enjoying the Xumo now.

• lbmoss11

The guide on mine is also been working smoothly for several days without a issue. @MRoberts , could you tell me your build version? On mine it has software update in progress, and it's been like this for over a week.

• lbmoss11

Thank you @MRoberts , I was able to see the app version as you suggested and it matched yours.

This discussion has been closed.